12 October, 2012

Randomness


I know, so now that we're here "what are ya doin'?"  We are running around discovering things.  We discovered that Walmart is still Walmart even if it is more expensive.  On this outing it was just me and Eve and Joe so we had lunch at the McD's inside the store.  They had a blast!

 aren't they silly?

And of course I had to include an updated picture of my little boy!  He's getting so big!  Like all his siblings before him, that little dragonfly rattle is his favorite.  He doesn't have a lovey yet officially, but until he does, this is it!

Okay, so just one more.  My sweet little cutie!  I mean really?  Can you ever get enough of his adorable-ness?  I can't!  He's getting so big!  Holding his own bottle and chillin' in his or table swing!  (Wish I'd had one earlier!)


No comments: