17 August, 2013

Atlantis


I know that I'm really blessed to have a husband who agrees with me on continuing to work on our marriage.  We have always made a point of having regular date nights.  We've had some who balk, and some who are surprised, and even some who were a bit envious.  We have a date night EVERY Friday night and I love it.  

Last night's date was at a new restaurant in downtown Waikiki.  We so love to try new things and I love to try new restaurants, especially new places without the kids. This one is called Atlantis and is right next door to one of our favorite places, Jimmy Buffet's.

It seemed casual, but the food was so much better than just casual.  It was more along the lines of gourmet and we loved every bite.  We got beautiful drinks, crab cakes and coconut shrimp for an appetizer, and I finally tried the Mahi Mahi.  Of course it was macadamia nut encrusted, coconut Mahi Mahi so it was amazing!  Chris' dinner was good too.

So anyway, fun date night!  Love my honey.
 not my best picture, but I'll go with it

No comments: