16 September, 2009

United At Last!

On the morning of Sept 8th- Labor Day- the Fosburg clan was reunited! I caught my family unaware of my presence when I picked them up from the airport. Here is a video Tamy took of the kids while waiting for me.

.

So you would think that after 6 weeks my family would be happy to see me. But as soon as they got into the car, this was my glorious reception.



























The night before they got here, Tamy was in Dallas, TX, watching BYU play Oklahoma in a brand new stadium- first game in fact. Yes, that's right, the game that you all talked about for days after
it was over, is the game Tamy personally witnessed BYU upset the 4th rated football team.


Our place until home-I transfered from my single bedroom to our lodging unit for our family the day before to make for a smooth transfer. The place looks bigger than it is on the first impression, still pretty nice though. There was a playground in eye shot from our door. Here it is.












2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, I am glad you guys are "untied" again (although I am pretty sure you meant united). Don't worry about the sleeping thing. It just means they are relieved.

Renee' P said...

That was a cute video and I'm glad Tamy caught you greeting them on camera.
The kids were so happy to see you! JC looked like a bug cruising across the floor :)

Seeing you greet them at the airport reminded me of when we arrived in Guam for the first time and Dad was waiting for us at the airport!

I love all the pics of the kids and Tamy asleep in the car! Too funny!