05 March, 2012

My Little Ally



She is just getting so big so quickly and though I know I'm a bit behind I've realized that it's okay.  I don't expect anyone to be following so closely, but I have found it's really important to me to keep recording things the way I am.  So be patient with me and enjoy my growing children.  How I love being their mommy!

 peek-a-boo, I see you!


Alexandra is finally starting to stand up and do some almost walking.  We love this walker because it can go outside.  So when the other kids go outside she can too, but not on this day!  When the kids go outside to play, I get special alone time with my littlest one.  I treasure it.


 she is just super fun to have pictures taken

 great smiles and usually I can get her to be still for the second it takes to snap one!


 cute little giggler of a kid

I'm so smitten with my own kids.  But seriously, who better to be smitten with my kids than me?  It's a good thing too, they do have bad days!  I just like posting the good ones.

No comments: