30 September, 2013

My Silly Children


This is one of those posts that just chronicles what living with five little ones is like on a regular basis.  

We have family prayer twice a day, meal prayers three times a day, and extra prayers for FHE and church.  Needless to say we practice being reverent a lot!  So when V decided to join us in our prayers, I hurried to get a picture without him noticing so he wouldn't be disturbed.  It was so cute to see him being good.  And who can not love a 1 1/2 yr old being reverent?  Sooooo cute!


Now as I'm sure everyone knows by now, my home is rarely quiet and for the most part we like it that way.  Sometimes I even catch a moment when they are being extra silly: like this picture of V running around with a toy in his mouth, or like when Ally decides she just has to read that book before nap time, or when Vaughn and Joe are having one of their wrestling matches.  I love that my kids make me laugh!
large red blanket + mermaid tail = silly boy

 honestly, it was a very good book!

Joe is such a good big brother most of the time.  He is so loving having a brother the older Vaughn gets.  Can't wait to put them in the same room at some point.  They are so great together.


Love my kids!

No comments: