05 September, 2013

Welcome September!

We have officially begun the new school year!  And with that comes the ever present need for downtime when we can get it.  One of the weekly activities we love is our Park Playgroup on Wednesdays.  It gets us out of the house.  It's a great mid-week change.  The kids get to see their friends and make new ones, and guess what?  So do I!  I love park day!  So this was our first Playgroup visit for this school year.  (the last section is just cuteness of Vaughn)
 getting so big!
 Evie loves to help out Vaughn - he likes it too, most of the time




Vaughn just discovered this Little People's truck - it's perfect for little chubby fingers

Ok, so looking at all these pix I realized they're mostly of Vaughn.  Apparently, I was gravitating toward the only kid I didn't have to try to coral into learning this week.  Wouldn't you?  He was the easy one for the moment.  Trust me, he's heading toward two.  I'm sure it won't last.  I'm taking advantage while I can.

No comments: