04 October, 2013

Some Fun Moments!

We love to be together as a family.  Sometimes that means we get on each other's nerves, but sometimes you get great moments like these ones!
daddy can't sleep without a lovey, mommy! 
So, he just had to have one or two.

Then we get our special big firsts with Vaughn still.  This is a picture commemorating my baby moving to the table and out of a high chair for good.  Still can't believe it!  He's getting so big so fast! I can't tell if Vaughn or the other kids were more excited to sit altogether at the table.  Cracked me up.


Dino nuggets are always a hit!

And then there's Lizzy.  She went to her very first friend birthday party!  Max Kunz invited her to a baseball game themed party.  The favors were so cute and all these adorable little kids played a game of baseball.  Amanda was even sweet enough to catch a picture of Lizzy for us!  Go Lizzy! (Kevin aka Max's daddy, is the catcher.)


We are finally getting into a nice routine with school.  It was Friday Friend note day and Eve wanted a picture!  So proud of how quickly she grasps these English concepts.  What can I say?  I'm an English teacher by trade, it makes me happy.
Love that hat!  I swear if I were a mom into child modeling Eve would so be there.  She's blonde, blue eyed, and as skinny and tall as you can get at 7.  If I weren't so in love with her as my daughter, she'd make me a bit envious.  Good thing I'm happy being me, good thing for both of us I believe!  

So enjoying watching my kids grow up!  What a great time to be a mom.

No comments: