10 October, 2013

Silly Kids!

One of the best reasons for having a blog or writing about the family at all is the chance to chronicle the day to day silliness of raising children.  My kids crack me up, on a daily basis.  Having five kids under 7 means I have five times the chance of being stuck laughing till my belly hurts.  Sometimes it will be Vaughn who strikes a pose that just gets me or hearing Ally giggle like crazy that makes me smile.  The point is that having kids is hilarious and the proof is below.
went in to get him out and this is what I saw.  So funny!
So what are you seeing?  You are seeing my kids fill up a little blue bucket with water and then throwing it into the air to watch what happens.  The bucket did not make it through this activity, but we had a great discussion about how the impact of the bucket caused the water to fly through the air.  Yeah for random science lessons!
We so love our little pool!  Its free and open all year round.  What more could five outdoorsy kids want?
This pool is obviously kid-friendly!
What a great day!  The kids all took a minute to rest.  so cute!
Ok, seriously, how is this picture not just totally adorable?  Vaughn is never where I expect him to be when I go to do my last check of the night.  This one was just such a perfect example of my little V and his massive cuteness.

1 comment:

Chris said...

V is so cute! He looks adorable on that lawn chair. Great post! Love the fun memories.